Friday, March 4, 2016

Hello World

Hello World,

This traditionally is the beginning of the end, what I mean by that is that by starting this post and the future ones, you and I  will start on a adventure. This blog is to show that no matter what your doing now or if you would like to get into the IT field that you can learn how to code and be successful with alot of practice and determination.This adventure starts from the beginning from me being a student on day one to in the next couple years being a Software Engineer. Each week I will post what I have learned or what i am learning or a trick or some new information  to make this dream a reality and the ups and downs whether good or bad. Currently I am currently a Freshman at the University of Maryland working on my Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science. Thanks for taking the time to read this and have a great day Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews